Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Interview of the week: Sampleplaza " vampire"!

Today we meet Lily Zao, a member of Sampleplaza.

Lily is 24 years old and live in Shanghai. She works as secretary for Human Resources big IT American company.

We decided to ask her some questions about Sampleplaza. She will tell us her first impression what she likes and dislikes about this new concept.

SP Blog: Lily Ni Hao, welcome to Sampleplaza. How is your english?

Lily: So-so but I would like to learn more english so it is OK.

SP Blog: Lily, how did you discover Sampleplaza?

Lily: I am member for3 weeks already. Sampleplaza is new, maybe one month old and I heard from a colleague that I could also become member. I though 100 RMB was worth trying. I came already three times. It is convenient from my work as Sampleplaza is close to metro line 1. Also there is nothing in the same idea in China.

SP Blog: Did you know that if you invite 5 friends to Sampleplaza you can get an nice present, something like a fragance from France or a moisturizer from Japan?

Lily: No sorry I didn' t know that...maybe I should tell that to my colleague.

SP Blog: So far do you like Sampleplaza?

Lily: Honestly at the beginning I though that would be difficult to understand the rules. Now I am enjoying coming because I can try some products from abroad that I cannot find in a shopping mall.

Last week I tried an expensive cream from Sonya Rickel.I checked on internet because I really liked that cream.

SP Blog: What do you dislike or hate?

Lily: I don' t like having only 5 credits per visit. Sometimes I would like to take away more samples but I am limited and have to make choices. I don't like to choose.

SP Blog: What would you recommend to people who are not members yet?

Lily: To become members then! (laugh) and to come with no make-up. When I go to Sampleplaza I come out with the best make up on my face and some nice fragance smell.(laugh).Seriously I would recommend them to check carefully for new valuable samples...I mean the one that everybody wants because before you know it they are all gone!Last time I was lucky to get a WineFragance bottle. I just love it. The bottle looks so cool that I am thinking about making a lamp out of the empty bottle. I am starting to become a Sampleplaza Vampire (laugh)

SP Blog: what would you like to see on Sampleplaza?

Lily: Discount for Shops, like showing your card and getting 10 or 20% discount in various brands shop.

SP blog: I know this is going to happen but I cannot tell yet in which shop you will be able to get discount. We will post the news in Sampleplaza blog when we know it. For now there are some coupons for beauty salons for the members. Thanks for your time Lily

Lily: Thanks mister Sampleplaza (laugh)

No comments: