Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ring Ring!



Facinating Shanghai becoming world of fashion and seeing the arrival of young trendy designers, Sampleplaza is the perfect plateform to welcome fashion items.


Dutch juwels designer Bastiaan van Barten introduces for the first time outside Europe a set out of his wide collection: the"ring my bell" range. We are talking about plastic rings but still very design and trendy fashion items.

" Gold is the colour of China however I am not working this material which I find from another age. The most difficult thing is to make from rubber and plastic magnificient objects of beauty, so I wanted to know what people in China would think about my collection. I decided to give a ring to Sampleplaza members as a gift but also a test for me. They provided me important information on design and color. So now I still have some work to do before I get 100% into this market but I gain an unestimated amount of time".
Bastiaan will launch his series of rings, earings and also accessoires in 2009




No comments: